"A time will come when true worshippers worship in Spirit and in Truth."
-- Jesus' last words before his ascension back to heaven (Acts of the apostles, chapter 1, verse 7)
Theatrical Preaching Options
Artistic performance offerings for pastor's sabbatical, sermon series openers, special events for community empowerment.
Michael Edga r Myers
Straight-forward messages, or dramatic sermon monologues by KIT Ministries' artistic director.
The Epistle Readings
Begin a sermon series through solo or ensemble readings of Paul's letters in entirety.
4-1-1 on John 3:16
Equip guests with gospel basics in theater revue of drama, comedy, improvisation scenes and songs.
IT'S MORE THAN MUSIC
Entertain, educate, equip, empower
using Jesus' most effective teaching method:
Michael Edgar Myers: Pulpit Supply
Giving Your Pastor A Breather
Commision a targeted message for your special event or choose from Michael's message library developed during his seasons as an associate pastor.
In either choice, Michael presents Biblical insights delivered with wit, dramatic flair and respect for The Word.
- Is a Personal Relationship with Jesus Biblical? -- A single-session, or multi-part message guides listeners through self-examinations to match their lifestyles with Christ's teaching.
- The Heart of a Man -- A story about King David's errors and confessions is the basis of a message for men's ministry that's appropriate for a "mixed" audience in this era of toxic masculinity.
- Revelation: John on Patmos -- An interactive communion service based in The Gospel of John and the Book of Revelation as the elderly Apostle John, imprisoned on the island of Patmos, remembers Jesus' Last Supper.
Scripture Sermons & Other Drama
Reading the Epistles as The Sermon
Re-energize the Scriptures and their impact on a congregation by hearing the letters of Paul, or the extended words of Jesus, as first century Believers first heard them: in their entirety.
Choose an epistle as your entire sermon, the opening to follow-up remarks, or the launch of a sermon series.
The letters are presented as oral interpretation of literature from one translation, hybrid translations, by one person, dual person, or an ensemble including your congregation.*
- The Epistles: Choose from Galatians. Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians. Most letters, when read aloud, are 15-20 minutes long, ample time for pastor commentary for perspective...and still get to lunch.
- The Sermon on the Mount: Four-person, multiple generation choral reading with your worship team. Three-hour rehearsal before Sermon Dady required.*
- HOLY Ghost Stories Live -- Hear the ultimate late night campfire story: the opening graves when Christ died, and Jesus Sightings following His resurrection. Includes congregational singing options.
The 4-1-1 on John 3:16
Invite people who usually don't come to church to partake this theater revue of comedy, drama, improvisation and song. Not only will they have the meaning of "born-again" explained in "The 4-1-1- Rap," many of their unspoken thoughts about Christian faith may be addressed as well. A collection of original sketches and song is a primer for people with questions about Christians, Christianity and Christ. A fun yet, provocative evangelistic primer.
Ask About a Live Presentation
1723 Roosa Lane, Suite 102 Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies